Signs consisting of words or phrases are really popular in art and decoration and can often be found gracing the walls of homes and interiors, or on products such as cushions, mugs or plates. We’ve often featured art work ideas involving words and phrases on the blog and our Signs of Life curated collection on eBay has been hugely popular over the last few years. But if you’re looking for an easy to option to create your own unique and professionally designed sign, then you’ll love SmartSign.
SmartSign specialises in producing, “premium custom signs at smart prices,” and, having been given the opportunity to try out their service, can confirm that that this is exactly what they do!
We had lots of ideas for fun signs that we could have created, but given we were reviewing it for Fresh Design Blog, it seemed only apt that we had a blog-related sign. So we sent off our blog logo and this is what they came up with:
Isn’t it great? To be honest, it completely exceeded our expectations. It’s a great size and has been very well created from aluminium metal, which means that it should last. The print colours match the blog completely and the writing has come out looking clear and crisp.
The sign comes with four small holes – one in each corner – so it can easily be attached to a door or wall. For now it’s propped up on our desk, making us feel all official with our very own sign!
The signs don’t have to be made from metal, they can create plastic ones too, and any kind of design or style that you’d like for inside or outside use.
It’s a great company to have discovered and if you fancy the idea of having your own custom sign made, read on quickly below.
SmartSign Blogger Challenge Competition
I’m thrilled with the design and quality of my sign from SmartSign, so I’m happy to be able to share this opportunity for you to win your own custom sign, plus a $500 Amazon voucher.
To be in with a chance of winning this fab prize, all you have to do is write and share a blog post explaining what your custom sign would look like, and why.
Please include an image of your proposed sign design in your post too. Feel free to be as creative as you like in your design – if you can think it, SmartSign can make it!
Here are some ideas for things you could include in your post:
- What words and images would be on your sign? Would it be your blog logo? A favourite quote? A warning sign for your neighbourhood?
- What shape and materials would you use? Do you love specific colours because they remind you of something special?
- Where would you like the sign to be displayed? Is it for your home office, outside your home, or in a neighbourhood building?
How to Enter
- We’d like you to publish your competition entry before 26 July 2017. Your post must include the statement: “This post is an entry into the #MyCustomSign smartsign.com blogger challenge”
- Please also share your post on Twitter using the hashtag #MyCustomSign and tagging @tots100
- Make sure your post is live, and you’ve added a link to the Linky at the bottom of this post no later than 26 July 2017
- One winner selected by SmartSign at the end of the competition will win a $500 voucher and their custom sign. One runner-up will also win a custom sign design
(Disclosure: This is a collaborative post)0