To be honest, I don’t often think to look at Wilko – it’s not one of my immediate go-to stores. But having stumbled across their website by chance this week, I was pleasantly surprised at their current ranges.
They’ve got four home collections for Autumn / Winter 2015, one of which is Utility. It’s based on rustic woods, industrial wire and concrete and there are lots of great ideas that would fit into a contemporary home. The products look stylish and on trend, and the prices are very affordable, as you’d expect from a high street store such as this.
All of these pieces would look great for an update to a home office or study and would set you back just £101 to buy it all – clearly a store where your money stretches further.
2. Open wire pendant light – £12
3. Wooden crate with chalk board – £12
4. Contemporary stamp lantern – £6
5. Contemporary utility notice board – £25
6. Utility concrete lantern – £8
7. Utility inspired storage unit – £12
8. Large iron wire basket – £6
9. Love wood blocks – £52