Inject some fun, personalisation and extra texture to your home baking by using an embossed rolling pin.
The design on the rolling pin is instantly transferred to the pastry (or you could use it on sugarcraft fondant work too). It’s simple and easy to use and can transform the look of your pies and tarts. Who knew making pastry could be so fun?
1. Bring a touch of the stone age into your home baking, and get your kids keen to eat the results, with this fab dinosaur embossed rolling pin. £22.61 from Etsy
2. If geometrics are more you, then opt for a geometric embossing rolling pin, £27 from English Abode
3. Get your children into baking and exploring patterns, with a child size textured rolling pin. Available in a choice of designs. £3 from The Dotty Dough Factory
4. Want something more unique? Create your own personalised embossing rolling pin featuring a name and shape of your choice, £26 from Boon Homeware
5. Finding it hard to decide on a preferred design? Get eight, with this set of colourful plastic embossed rolling pins. £14.99 from Amazon.
6. Love cats? Add some feline inspiration to you baking with a cat design embossing rolling pin, £22.61 from ValekRollingPins on Etsy (dogs are catered for too!)
7. Add a doodle style swirl design to your pastry or fondant with a stick rolling pin kitchen tool. £2.71 from Amazon.
8. Add some traditional designs to your pies, with a handmade folk pattern embossing rolling pin, £27 from English Abode.0