Do you decorate your door for Christmas? If so, one of the simplest options is to hang up a decorative wreath.
There are lots of ready made wreath options to suit all styles and tastes. What’s more, if you don’t want to hang it on a door all the time, wreaths double up very well as table decorations. Use them in the centre of a dining table for a festive display. Add a chunky candle to the centre if you wish, and it will look like you’ve gone to loads of effort in sprucing up your table!
Here are eight of our favourite wreaths this year:
1. Add a bundle of colour to an interior door, with this colourful and fun felt ball wreath. £54 from The Original Pop Up Shop.
2. Opt for a neutral colour palette and a naturalistic approach, with a wreath made from pieces of birch tree. £45 from John Lewis.
3. Hang this stunning contemporary copper wreath on your door and enjoy the effect of copper glowing in the light. Available from Graham and Green, £49.95
4. Have a go at making your own quirky ruler star wreath, with this kit from the Little Baby Company. It’s only £9.95.
5. Opt for a modern rustic look, with a birch bark Christmas wreath. Buy it for £28 from Paper Posies
6. This red and white gingham tinsel wreath comes with 25 LED battery operated lights. It’s £29 from Ella James
7. For a modern and funky option, choose this wreath featuring embellished felt stars. Just £12 from John Lewis.
8. Go green, with a luxury pre-lit Christmas wreath. Currently on offer for £19.75 at M&S (normally £39.50).
For more festive Christmas wreath ideas in a variety of designs and styles, click here.0