It’s a lively, energising and uplifting colour – if you want to inject a bit of passion into your home, then why not consider adding some red accessories, furniture or decor?
If you’re not yet ready to go all out with red decor (too much red could be overpowering), then adding touches of it can be a good alternative. Think about whether you could change the colour of the cushions on your sofa, add some red accessories to your kitchen or update your lighting to adds pops of red into a room. If you’re a bit more daring, then you could even invest in a piece of furniture in rosy red.
Here are some ideas to get you started on a love of red:
1. Salt & Pepper red barista teapot, £40 from Red Candy
2. Carrie petite sofa, £799 from John Lewis
3. Scion zigzag dhurrie cushion, £45 from John Lewis
4. Red pendant lamp, £69 from Idyll Home
5. Lotus flower design table lamp, £24.99 from Edition Design Shop
6. Falcon enamelware pillarbox red pie set, £55 from Heal’s
7. VW Beetle car vinyl wall sticker, £10.95 from Oakdene Designs0