The White Company have a great selection of products for the home and bedroom, but how would you style a bedroom for the festive season using their range?
To enter, all you have to do is write a blog post on your own blog showcasing items from The White Company’s home collections to illustrate how you’d style a bedroom over the festive period.
You can be as creative as you’d like with your post, perhaps creating a collage or moodboard of photos, and adding descriptions of why you’d pick each product or how you’d use them. When your post is written, just leave a comment below, including a link to the URL of your entry post.
The final date for entries is midnight on Sunday 13th January 2013 and the winner will be announced after the 14 January 2013.
Good luck – we look forward to seeing all your bedroom style ideas!
Fresh Design Blog’s Christmas bedroom style….
As for us, we’re currently loving silver and white Christmas décor, so would have to opt for The White Company’s cosy silver grey Rivoli quilt and cushions, used alongside the white Milford fine satin stripe bedlinen. The room would be given a festive feel with the addition of a few select Christmas decorations, such as the sparkly silver vintage crystal star, snowflake decorations and glass spun heart decoration.
For atmospheric festive lighting in a bedroom, you can’t beat crystal fairy lights, which can be strung around a picture, mirror or around a headboard.
And for scents to evoke a festive feeling, which are perfect to have lit as you get ready to go out for an evening or come back ready to unwind, we’d add the winter botanical candle, with its scent of zesty fresh orange of spicy cinnamon.
Terms and Conditions
- Your blog post must showcase items from The White Company’s home collections to illustrate how you would style your bedroom over the festive season. Do not include products from brands other than The White Company.
- You may use pictures, links and social platforms to make your blog post as creative and original as possible. The White Company Christmas Bed Competition is open to residents of theUnited Kingdom, Channel Islands, andIsle of Manwho are aged 18 or over only. One entry per person.
- There will be one winner chosen by host blogger Rachel of freshdesignblog.com. The winner will be notified after January 14th 2013 by email. The email will contain details of how to claim the prize.
- The prize is bed linen up to the value of £200. Please note you do not win the products selected for your blog post as The White Company cannot guarantee that the items will be in stock or available in your requested size.
- The competition winner must claim their prize within 7 days of notification being sent and The White Company reserves the right to to select an alternative winner should the prize not be claimed within this time. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and no cash alternative will be offered. The White Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received by The White Company due to technical difficulties.
- Fresh Design Blog’s decision and any decision taken by the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to feature photographs and screenshots of the winning blog, as well as the name and county of the prize winner in future publications and publicity.
- This promotion is not open to employees of The White Company, their families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.