Yes, it’s the return of the Fresh Design Guide to the best of the Christmas and New Year / January online shopping sales!
Lots of retailers have had good sale offers and shopping bargains throughout the Christmas shopping period, but once the full extent of shopping for Christmas presents has gone, the next load of sale clearances start.
Doing your sale shopping online has several major benefits – you don’t have to battle with crowds, stand for ages queuing to pay for your goods, be out in the cold or battle with finding a space in a busy car park.
Even better is that some sales tend to start online before they do in store, so you get the pick of the bargains without leaving the comfort of your own home. Some of these have already kicked off before Christmas, whilst others are due to start just after.
Whether you’ve been waiting to make a special purchase for your home, or want to treat yourself to something new, we’ve got the lowdown on the best of the December 2011 and January 2012 New Year sales.
2. At Not On The High Street, the sale starts on Boxing Day.
4. Homebase have up to 60% off a wide range of items, including bathrooms, kitchens, fitted bedrooms, flooring and tiling, plus up to half price on loads of other items.
5. The winter sale is now on at Habitat, with up to 50% off.
6. The sale at Marks and Spencer starts at 5pm on Christmas Eve.
7. The Ikea sale starts on 27th December, with up to 50% off. But if you’re an Ikea Family Member (you can pick up a card in store to join), then you can get early access to the sale preview between 17th and 23rd December.
8. All items are half price or less in the Next end of season sale. Rumour has it that it starts online on Christmas Eve and in store at 6am on 27th December. VIP previews are available earlier.
9. The winter sale has started at Furniture Village, with lots of furniture reduced by up to half price.
10. Debenhams have up to 70% off in their sale. It starts in store on Boxing Day, but online shoppers get an early start now. If you have a Debenhams card, you can get an extra 10% off for one week, if you use your card and the promo code, “VX99”.
11. The up to 50% off sale at Heal’s starts online on Christmas Eve. The in store sale starts on Boxing Day at Tottenham Court Road and Redbrick only and in all other stores from 27th December. The sale can be previewed online now.
12. At Lombok, there’s up to 40% off furniture and home accessories.
14. The sale at Emma Bridgewater starts at 1pm on Wednesday 28th December. If you’re a member, then a preview event starts at 9am on the 28th.
16. Graham and Green have up to 30% off all Christmas decorations.
17. The half price sale at Magnet, the kitchen specialist, starts on Boxing Day.
18. The sale at Harveys, the furniture store, gets started on Boxing Day.
19. The end of year clearance and January sale has commenced at Amazon.
20. The sale preview can be viewed online at Monsoon, where there are great reductions on homeware items such as cushions, Christmas decorations, curtains, candles and trinkets.
21. The sale at Designers Guild has up to 50% off a wide range of items, including fabric, bedlinen, towels, cushions, candles, rugs and porcelain. A sale preview is available online now. There’s free delivery on orders over £30.
22. The sale is on at Cargo, with up to 50% off selected furniture, towels, mirrors, bedding and other homeware items.
25. The BHS sale has kicked off online, with up to 50% off a wide range of products, including lighting, furniture, gifts and homeware. They’re offering free delivery on orders over £30.
28. The sale is on at Laura Ashley, where you can get up to 50% off wallpaper, sofas and armchairs, plus up to 30% off made-to-measure curtains.
29. The sale at Wilkinson starts on Christmas Eve, but there are some sale bargains to be had on their website already.
30. The Boots 50% off sale is rumoured to start on Boxing Day.
31. The end of year clearance sale at QVC has started.
32. The sale is now on at Comet. Deals include up to £300 off large kitchen appliances, up to 60% off upright and cylinder cleaners, up to 50% off computers, cameras and audio and up to 40% off TVs and home entertainment.
33. The sale is now on at WHSmith, with up to 80% off books, up to 60% off stationery and lots of other great offers.
34. There’s up to 50% off selected homeware in the M&Co sale.
35. The sale is on at Sainsbury’s with up to 60% off a wide range of products, including furniture, cookware and tableware.
36. There’s a sale on at Oliver Bonas, with up to 50% off selected items.
Updates will be added when we receive news of more sales, so check back!0