We’re always on the look out for new, innovative and unusual products – and that includes vases. Here are five of the best modern and stylish vases we’ve found recently.
1. This striking Napali porcelain vase would look equally good on its own, used as an accessory, as it would with a simple arrangement of flowers in.
It measures 10″ high and has a delicate pattern of swirls swishing around the outside (it’s the kind of design that would look great as a lamp or lampshade too). It’s $120 from Clio Home.
2. For a vase that will create a wow factor, then you can’t go too far wrong with this Normann Swing vase.
A truly unique piece, each glass vase is blown by mouth, so no two are completely identical. The swing vase is available in three sizes, with prices rangings from £22 to £33, but there’s a special offer on at the moment for all three for £75.
As well as purple, the vase is available in black, white, red or green. Buy it from Plain Gorgeous.
3. If you’re after a natural look, then how about this cleverly designed vase? It’s wonderfully eyecatching and is officially described as a Grass Vase (although we think it resembles asparagus stems much more than grass).
It’s actually cleverly crafted out of ceramic and is made in Denmark.
The grass vase is available in three sizes, priced from $51 to $66, and can be purchased from Clio Home.
4. Murano glass is one of the most popular forms of glass in Italy and is used in a wide range of products, from home accessories to jewellery.
Here it’s used to great effect in the form of an elegant glass drop vase.
Designed by Formia Glass, and part of the Gocce collection, the Murano vase features an opaque jet black core that’s surrounded by crystal clear glass. The contemporary style vase is 30cm tall.
Buy it online from Murano Glass for £110.
5. Clear glass vases serve a multitude of purposes and are one of the handiest types of vase to own.
This Salzburg glass vase measures 45cm by 21cm and looks great filled withn contemporary twigs – the sparklier, the better – or a large bunch of flowers.
The Salzburg vase costs £44.04 from Graham and Green.