The autumn weather’s caused a definite chill in the air, so we’re thinking of ways to cosy up our home.
Of course, there’s nothing better than cosying up underneath a big, soft knitted throw or snuggling up to a warm knit cushion.
On our travels around the shops we’ve noticed knits and knitted effects springing up in all sorts of ways, so here’s our selection of knit themed home accessories that you could use to cosy up your home this season.
1. Plympton hand knitted beanie footstool, available in other colours – from Lauren Aston
2. Cable knit effect wooden clock, which can be personalised if required -from Bombus
3. Woolacombe super chunky hand knitted throw – from Lauren Aston
4. Hand knitted mug cosy – from Linda Bloomfield
5. Grannies knitted flower vase – from The Flower Studio
6. Knitted pendant lamp, available in off white or grey – from Henry & Future
7. Ceramic knitted effect plant pot – from The Little Boys Room
8. Knitted lambswool picture cushions, in a choice of five designs – from Sally Nencini1