We all have our favourite online shops for homeware, but it’s always good to discover new ones. Today we’re introducing a newish online store, Eclect Design.
Launched in October, the online home boutique features a curated mix of homeware and accessories inspired by mid-century, Scandinavian, industrial and art deco influences. The products are all hand-selected by the founders, Janette Reid and Daniel Snowden, and you can be guaranteed to find an interesting selection of offerings.
Some of the brands sold by the shop include pieces by House Doctor, Superliving, Avenida Home, Klippan, Morag Macpherson, Muurla and Freud London.
Here’s a selection of Fresh Design favourites:
1. Get cosy at night, with a soft and warm merino wool and lambs wool dotty Klippan blanket. £100
2. Add some industrial style to your home, with this elegant black metal cage wire pendant light. £59
3. Opt for patterned cushions, such as the Vietnamese hats cushion by Scottish based surface pattern designer, Morag Macpherson. £55
4. Add some quirky character to your walls, with Sian Zeng dino design wallpaper. £65
5. Clear up hallway clutter, by hanging your coats, hats, scarves or umbrellas on this mid century inspired neon and white Superliving coat hook. £22.
6. Serve cheese and biscuits in style, or protect your worktop, with this vibrant folk art inspired Avenida glass platter. £26
7. Keep an eye on the time, with this classic burnished brass Couture wall clock. £68
8. Carry drinks in style on this retro inspired contemporary leaf design wood veneer tray by Finnish based company, Muurla. £250