Lime Lace recently got in touch to introduce their shop and products. To be honest, we’d not come across them before (how?), but are impressed with their range and the quality of items. As Christmas is heading ever nearer, here are some of our top picks for Christmas gifts and decor ideas.
1. These have a bit wow factor to them, don’t they? The glitter peacock baubles will add a bit of sparkle to your tree. They’re £3.95 each.
2. We love the look of the white glass fox decoration. At only £2.95, it’s a bit of a bargain. As well as being ideal to hang on a Christmas tree, we rather like the idea of adding one of these as a decoration and extra present on Christmas gifts.
3. The white owl candle is gorgeous. It’s bigger and a lot heavier than we expected and looks like it’s been carved out of wood. Priced at £8.95 it’s ideal as a Christmas gift or a treat for yourself. If you don’t burn it, you’ve got a quirky home accessory to enjoy and one that will be appropriate all year round.
4. Everyone loves indulging in their favourite tipple at Christmas, so what better way than pouring it out of this large apothecary style Festive Spirit etched bottle? It’s a great gift idea for a hard-to-buy for recipient. It’s £56.
5. Dark nights bring out our need for candles and the frosty glass reindeer jar is very endearing. Pop some on your windowsill with tea lights inside, or add them to Christmas gifts, it’s a nice festive design you’ll use year after year. They’re only £7.95 each.
6. The large grey pine cone candle is so realistic – like the owl, it’s a bit too nice to burn! It’s £24.95.0