Silver and white are one of our favourite Christmas decor colour combinations and they work very well together in a contemporary or modern home.
The colours are reminiscent of frosty days, icy weather and delicate wintery snowflakes, and there are always plenty of home decorating options available in these classic colours.
From glistening silvery baubles and handmade textured decorations, to unusual ceramic designs, here are nine of our favourite silver and white decorations this year.
1. Christmas stag bauble, £15 from Fired Arts and Crafts
2. Danish style White zinc star decoration, £11.95 from Barbed
3. Secret opening Christmas baubles (perfect for hiding small gifts in!), £10 each from Lisa Angel Homeware and Gifts
4. Feathers in ball hanging decoration, £6.40 from Heal’s
5. Jonathan Adler dove hanging decoration, £20 from Heal’s
6. Mercurised silver glass bauble, £2 from John Lewis
7. Elvie ceramic pinecone decoration, £6 from Rowan & Wren
8. Four glass silver tree baubles, £20 from Posh Totty Designs Interiors
9. Handmade crochet snowflake decoration, £6.95 from The Original Pop Up Shop