Posts Tagged ‘Fab Friday Bargain’
Monday, February 4th, 2013
As we missed doing a Fab Friday Bargain post last week, due to the aftermath of moving house and being surrounded by boxes, here’s a Monday bargain treat instead.
Perfect for the contemporary kitchen, these milk carton style jugs, based on the design of takeaway milk containers, are made from porcelain.
Choose from the shiny silver platinum glaze jug – now £5.40 (was £18) – or pure white carton jug – now just £3.90 (was £13).
Both Seletti milk jug bargains can be snapped up at Heal’s.
Friday, January 25th, 2013
Pixel design rug
Add colour to your floor, and extra warmth for your feet during winter, by buying a rug for your floor.
This fab Friday bargain is a hand tufted Eden woven rug in shades of blue and grey, with a pixel style design. If shades of blue don’t do it for you, the same design is available in other colours.
There’s currently 20% off the usual price of the Eden rug at Debenhams, so reduced prices now start at £56.
Friday, January 18th, 2013
Shoe storage solution
The final sale reductions are in action at Habitat and if it’s your shoes that could do with some proper organisation, help could be at hand.
The Kubrik cabinet is designed especially with shoes in mind and has plenty of space to store your shoes safely.
There are three cupboard-style drawers and the piece has a contemporary white glossy finish.
The shoe cabinet is now half price at Habitat - saving you money to spend on more shoes!
Friday, January 4th, 2013
If you’re a fan of Conran’s designer home accessories, then head over to M&S now, as there’s a selection of them reduced by 50% and more in their January sale.
We love the glass apothecary bottles and the vegetable vases, with their ribbed and textured finishes. One on its own, or three grouped together, look great and it’s more affordable to buy several when they’re half price.
The ceramic wall clock, with its smooth and simple lines, effortlessly tells the time and is a great design for a contemporary home.
1. Conran medium apothecary bottle – now £9
2. Conran ceramic wall clock – now £25
3. Conran blue vegetable vase – now £12
4. Conran vegetable vase – now £15
5. Conran metalized glass candle holder – now £15
6. Conran large apothecary bottle – now £9
7. Conran bulb vegetable vase – now £15
8. Conran ribbed tea light holder – now £4
Other Conran designs, including kitchenware, are in the sale too.
Friday, January 4th, 2013
Ah, the anglepoise lamp – a lighting design classic that’s still as fresh and functional today as it ever was.
The Type 75 mini task lamp is designed by Kenneth Grange and is the perfect size to use as a desk or table lamp. The lamp has a solid base and can easily be angled and moved to the position you want.
We particularly love the lamp in these colours – deep purple, powder blue and forest green – and they’re all available on a special buy price at John Lewis, of £68.
Monday, December 24th, 2012
Back by popular demand, here’s the Fresh Design Guide to the best of the post-Christmas sales this year.
Many of these sales have kicked off even earlier this year and there are some definite bargains to be had in terms of homeware, furniture and electricals.
- At John Lewis, their sale with up to 50% off starts online at 5pm on Christmas Eve and in the shops from Thursday 27th December.
- At Not On The High Street, the sale starts on Boxing Day.
- The sale at Amazon starts on Christmas Day.
- There’s up to 50% off selected items, including china, teapots, coffee makers and gifts, in the Whittard sale.
- Graham and Green have up to 50% off in their sale.
- Homebase have up to 50% off a wide range of items, including bathrooms, kitchens, furniture, flooring and lighting.
- The winter sale is now on at Habitat, with up to 50% off.
- There’s up to 50% off in the Marks and Spencer sale. It’s online already and starts in store on Boxing Day.
- All items are half price or less in the Next end of season sale.
- The sale at Furniture Village starts at 9am on Boxing Day, but is online now.
- Debenhams have up to 50% off in their sale. It’s online already and starts in store on Boxing Day.
- There’s up to 70% off in the refurbishment sale at Heal’s.
- The half price sale at Sharps starts on Boxing Day.
- The sale at Emma Bridgewater starts at 1pm on 28 December for club members, and 9am on 29 December for everyone else.
- There’s up to half price off home, furniture and electricals in the sale at Very.
- Designers Guild have up to 60% off in their sale, which can shop online now.
- Lots of furniture is in the sale at Harveys.
- Discover electrical deals galore, such as on kitchen appliances and home gadgets, in the sale at Currys.
- The sale at Argos starts online on Christmas Day.
- There are lots of discounts on homeware in the sale at House of Fraser.
- The sale is now on at Bouf, with up to 60% off homeware, home accessories, decor and more.
- There’s a big sale on at B&Q, with discounts on kitchens, bathrooms, bedroom furniture and more.
- There`s 50 per cent off at L`Occitane, where you could pick up some luxury goodies for your bathroom.
- Kitchen items are reduced in the sale at Cath Kidston.
- Decorative homeware and accessories are reduced in the sale at Oliver Bonas.
- There is up to half price in the sale at Bhs, with offers on homeware, furniture, electrical items and accessories.
- Gadget deals and reductions are on offer in the sale at PC World.
- There is up to 75% off homeware and gifts at Gifted Penguin.
- The winter sale is now on at Dotcomgiftshop, with at least 40% off many items across the store.
- The sale is now on in store and online at Dunelm Mill, with reductions on items such as curtains, furniture, lighting, rugs, cushions and kitchen accessories.
- There is up to 60% off many items in the sale at Lakeland, with free postage on orders over £30.
- Liberty have up to 60% off in their sale, with some great home offers available.
- Designer homeware and accessories are up to half price in the sale at Occa-Home.
- Contemporary and designer home brands are in the sale at Amara, with up to 70% off items.
- Discover deals on televisions, home cinema systems, hi-fi’s, headphones, docks and more in the sale at Richer Sounds.
- Gifts and homeware, including candles, hot water bottles, duvet sets, cushions, home accessories and Christmas decorations are in the sale at Monsoon.
- There is up to 75% off goods at Paperchase.
- Get 50% off the autumn winter range at Orla Kiely.
- Treat yourself to half price chocolate goodies, at Hotel Chocolat.
- The half price sale is on at Boots, with discounts on electrical items, gifts and more.
- The January sale has started at Fashion For Home, with some great discounts on furniture such as chairs, tables, sofas and ocabinets.
- The winter 2012 sale is on at Fortnum and Mason, with up to 75% off many items, including Christmas decorations, china, stationery and tea.
- The sale is on at WHSmith, with up to 75% off gifts, stationery, home office accessories, computing and electronics.
- The New Year sale is now on at Wallpaperdirect, with up to 70% off a range of selected wall coverings and wallpaper.
- Cox and Cox have up to 50% off in their winter sale, including discounts on Christmas decorations, candles, home accessories and gifts.
- There’s up to 60% off furniture in the sale at Frances Hunt, plus the chance to get an extra 10% off on orders over £100 (enter the code “NYE13″ at the checkout).
- The winter 2012 sale at Anthropologie is in action, with up to 70% off items for your home, such as curtains, bedding, ceramics, glasses, home accessories and furniture.
- In the big winter sale at Culture Vulture, you could save up to 50% off many items.
- Hundreds of products are half price in the sale online at Sainsbury’s.
- The winter clearance is on at Ikea and, if you’re a member of the Ikea Family scheme, then you can get an extra 10% off all sale prices.
Friday, December 21st, 2012
Thursday, December 20th, 2012
Bloom mug set
If you’ve left your Christmas shopping to the last minute, then you could be in for a few bargains, as a lot of sales seem to have started early.
For a vibrant kitchen gift, we love the rich, wintery colours of these mugs in the Le Creuset Bloom Collection set.
The espresso size stoneware mugs are in the lively colours of dijon, rose, cerise and volcanic. As well as being perfect for helping you get your daily caffeine fix, the set comes with an intriguing recipe for Frangipane Apple Cakes, which you can make and serve in the mugs.
The Le Creuset bloom mug set was £30, but will now set you back just £24 at Selfridges.
Friday, December 14th, 2012
Tokyo based lighting and home accessory company, Di Classe, is renowned for its inspired designs and unusual products.
If it’s contemporary lighting you’re after, then check out their current offers on Bouf – for a limited time you can get 35% off the usual prices.
Auro wooden pendant lamp
The design of the Auro pendant lamp, by Japanese designer Domei Endo, is inspired by the Northern Lights phenomenon. The lamp is made from laminated veneer sourced from a native Japanese cypress tree and it’s available in two sizes.
Forest inspired pendant light
Bring a bit of outside in (sort of..) with this Mini Foresti pendant lamp. The design is inspired by leaves found in forests and, although the greenery is artificial, it can give the impression that you’ve got plants hanging from your ceiling.
Utensil inspired pendant lamp
Here’s a pendant lamp for your kitchen or dining room! The Gita pendant lamp is another design from Domei Endo and features an array of white birch wood spoons and forks hanging from the lamp shade. It’s a fun and contemporary design.
Friday, November 30th, 2012
Home ideas from Graham and Green
This week’s Fab Friday Bargains are courtesy of Graham and Green, who are running a 15% off promotion on all items (just enter the code: “XS1215″ at the checkout). It’s a good opportunity to treat yourself, buy something nice for your home or get cracking with your Christmas shopping.
With a store packed full of gorgeous things, there’s plenty to choose from…
Olav white ceramic stag tealight holder, £9.95.
Magnetic world map memo board, £69
Pink velvet square cushion, £35
Ursula cable knit pouffes, £175
The Fraser owl chrome lamp base, £160
You rock my world vintage cards frame, £115
Animal shaped character cushions, £32
What would you buy?