Why go for plain glasses, when you could have colour? Add a riot of colour and fun designs to your glassware collection, with these fab pieces by Scandinavian designers.
Even better, all these pieces are currently on special offer at Cloudberry Living, so you’ll be getting yourself a bargain too. What’s not to love?
1. Award-winning graphic designer, Hanna Werning, is the designer of these fun and colourful pink Fantasy glasses. The four different designs feature birds, flowers and leaves in an attractive Scandi style. A set of four is currently 10% off.
2. The Iittala Katehelmi bowl is part of a range that was originally designed in 1964. Ever popular today, this pink bowl, with its distinctive dewdrop design, holds 35cl and is ideal for use as a either a dessert bowl or decorative glass ornament. It’s currently on offer with 25% off.
3. If you’re getting the glasses, you might as well get the matching jug! The Sagaform Fantasy jug in pink has a rubbed lid and has 20% off.
4. The light blue Iittala Lempi glasses have sadly been discontinued, so you can snap up a pair before they’re gone for 25% off. The soft curved shape is easy on the eye and they’re stackable, so great if you’ve got limited storage space.
5. The Sagaform large Fantasy glasses in blue come as a set of four in mixed designs. They’re designed by Hanna Werning and are ideal for everyday glasses. They’re gift boxed and are currently 10% off.
6. The apple green of Iittala’s Maribowl is a beautiful fresh shade. At 120mm it’s a great size to use as an ice cream bowl. It’s on offer for 25% off.
7. Markus Johannson is the brains behind Sagaform’s purple Birdie Carafe. The design features a mix of shapes, including cones and spheres, and it’s a great piece to use to serve either wine or water at a dinner table. It’s available in amber or turquoise too and is currently reduced in price by 25%.
8. If dark lilac is your kind of colour, then Iittala’s Lempi glasses by Matti Klennel could well appeal. Available as a set of two, these glasses are equally good used to serve orange juice at breakfast as they are to enjoy your favourite tipple at night. Buy a pair and save 25% off.
9. The set of four Sagaform Club glasses are characterised by their bright and colourful stems. They’re designed by Matz Borgstrom and are made from mouthblown glass. Matching martini glasses are on offer too. 20% off.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, or any of our others, please vote for Fresh Design Blog in the 2016 Interior Blog Awards. We’ve been nominated in the Best Design Inspiration category (along with loads of other fab blogs!) and would really appreciate your vote.
Just click on the badge below and follow the instructions (they’re easy, promise!) to vote. Thank you.