If you’re looking for new, fresh and exciting ideas for your home or garden, then you’ve come to the right place!
Fresh Design Blog is an independent UK homes and interiors blog dedicated to finding and profiling the best in contemporary, fresh and modern home and garden products, ideas and design. Shopping and interiors addicts at heart, we can’t help but scour the shops, search the Internet and keep up-to-date with all the latest and greatest home and garden products.
The blog is updated daily during the working week with fabulous finds and decorating inspiration. We’re always on the lookout for bargain buys, special offers and ways to decorate on a budget, so you’ll find plenty of affordable products alongside aspirational pieces. Although we feature lots of products by well-known names, we’re always on the lookout for new designers too.
Fresh Design Blog is run and edited by freelance home, interiors and property writer, Rachel Newcombe, with occasional contributions from other bloggers.
Keeping In Touch With Fresh Design Blog
There are various ways in which you can keep in touch with our latest posts and updates:
1. Subscribe to our RSS feed and keep up-to-date with all our latest posts (there’s also a link at the top of the homepage to subscribe for email updates). We love hearing your views, so do comment on our posts and let us know what you think, what you’ve bought and what you’d like to see.
4. Follow us on Pinterest.
5. Add us on Google Plus
As featured in…
Fresh Design Blog has been mentioned by and featured in a range of online publications, including:
* Top 10 UK Interior Design Blogs a ranking produced by media company Cision. We were ranked at eight in January 2011, moved up to fifth place in the ranking in October 2012, and fourth in April 2013
* Property Price Advice’s Top 10 Interior Design Blogs in the UK
* Being a High Street Hunter for Voucher Codes Most Wanted magazine, picking Metallic Accents under £80 for the Autumn 2013 home trend update.
* Acting as a High Street Hunter for Voucher Codes Most Wanted magazine, picking Spring 2013 Geometric Home products for under £80
* Acting as a High Street Hunter for Voucher Codes Most Wanted lifestyle magazine, picking our favourite Woodland Chic winter home decor finds for under £80.
* Time 4 Sleep - Decorating for Longevity: Trends to follow in the bedroom in 2013-14
* Houzz, where we contribute regular guest picks product posts.
* Love Chic Living, as part of their Discover a Design Blog series
* Kothea, the fabric blog’s round-up of top interior design blogs and websites for leading interior designers
* Best Design Blogs, where we’re currently ranked at number 1 in the Best Interior Design Blogs category (as of Oct 2012)
* Top 100 Interior Design Sites where we featured under the Design for Everyone section.