1. Display your initials, or those of your loved ones, using wooden letters, such as the oak letters from Letters Etc. They double up as useful paperweights too.
2. Spell out a word with alphabet scented candles, from The Country Candle Company.
3. Use giant Scrabble wall tiles from Scrabble Art to create sayings on your wall.
4. Make your own cushions, curtains or other soft furnishings using alphabet fabrics – Spoonflower have a brilliant selection of options.
5. Bring your walls to life, with alphabet wallpaper. Choose carefully and you’ll find some great options for all ages (not just children’s nurseries!), such as the multicoloured Distinctive Fine Décor paper from Only Wallpaper.
7. Light up your home with giant alphabet lights. Check out the range from the Vintage Letter Light Company.0