The January sales have brought with them plenty of homeware bargains. If it’s new cushions you’re after, here are five fab Friday bargains that fit the bill for funky designs, cushiony softness and tempting prices.
1. Celebrate your love of biscuity goodness and get 20% off novelty biscuit cushions. Choose from Party Ring, Jammy Dodger or Custard Cream designs. They’re now £17.60 each from Lisa Angel Homeware and Gifts.
2. Not just a pretty picture, this is a cushion with an actual moon scene on it. The silk cushion features a photographic image from a real NASA lunar landing in space. It’s now half price and is £15 from John Lewis
3. Relieve memories of the wonderful Fab lolly, with a cushion by Martin Winscombe. It’s reduced to £28 at Debenhams.
4. Liven up your sofa with a cushion cover made from a fabric design featuring images from Mexican La Lotteria cards. It’s got 20% off and is now £14.40 from Twentysevenpalms.
5. Sit back and rest your head on the tape measure cushion, by designer Ben de Lisi. It’s got a massive 70% off the original price and is now only £6.60.
Tags: Fab Friday Bargain