Karlsson clock - in the sale Red Candy
Updated with 10 more fab sales! (5/7/11)
We know you love a bargain! With lots of the summer sales in full swing, we’ve done the leg work for you and hunted down the best places to bag a sale bargain online, from the comfort of your home.
If you’re keen to spend your hard earned cash on a reduced price sale bargain, or you’ve been saving up for the right time to buy an item or two that you’ve been coveting, then here’s our guide to the best of the summer 2011 home and furniture sales.
1. The online sales at M&S often don’t last long, so take a look now, as there’s currently up to 50% off homeware and other items.
2. The sale is on at Urban Outfitters, with lots of nice homeware items reduced. Some of the bedding is half price, and there are other good reductions on quirky lighting, mugs and rugs.
3. Heal’s have up to 50% off in their summer sale, which includes some great reductions on furniture, storage, accessories, cookware and outdoor furniture.
4. In the clearance sale at John Lewis, there’s up to 50% off home furnishings, decorative accessories, furniture, soft furnishings and more.
5. Debenhams has one of their famous Blue Cross sales on the go, with up to 70% off many home and furniture items, including towels, dining tables, cookware and conservatory furniture.
6. Lombok has furniture and home accessories reduced in their sale, with up to 40% off many items, including sofas, tables and mattresses.
7. The lovely Habitat has up to 30% off selected furniture and accessories, plus 20% off sofas.
8. Red Candy has up to 50% off lots of red themed products for your home and garden, including products from designer brands such as Karlsson, Guzzini and Umbra.
9. Cargo has up to 70% off many items of homeware, including bedding, cushions and furniture. All Oxo items are on special clearance too.
10. Oliver Bonas has up to 50% off in their summer sale, with discounts available on glassware, china, homeware, stationery and other novelty items.
11. There are hundreds of reduced price home, garden and electrical items, now at up to half price, in the Very summer sale.
12. House of Fraser claim to in the midst of their ‘best ever summer sale.’ Items for the home, electricals and furniture are all reduced.
13. BHS has up to 70% off in their sale, with bargains to be found amongst the designer bedding, lighting, homeware and furniture.
14. There’s up to 50% off products for the bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom in the homeware sale at M&Co.
15. There’s up to 50% off selected home furnishings and furniture in the Laura Ashley summer sale.
16. Discover up to 60% off a range of homeware in the Liberty sale.
17. Get up to 70% off in the sale at Ethical Superstore.
18. There’s up to 50% off homeware in the Harrods sale.
19. Occa Home has up to 50% off BBQ items, kitchen accessories, home accessories and designer furniture.
20. Get up to 70% off in the Designers Guild summer sale.
21. There’s up to 40% off, and free delivery on orders over £25, at The White Company.
22. Get up to 50% off garden furniture and barbecues in the Wilkinson’s sale.
23. Emma Bridgewater are having their ‘biggest sale yet’, with loads of discounted items. There are some ’6 for the price of 5′ offers on mugs and plated and lots of designs are being discontinued, so get your favourites at a reduced price whilst they’re still available.
24. Get up to 50% off house and home products in the sale at Toast.
25. There’s a half price home clearance sale currently on at Matalan.
Tags: bargain, summer sale