Many of the Boxing Days sales are in full swing now – hope you’ve got lots of bargains, if you were after them! – and by the looks of it, lots of items have been selling well.
We couldn’t resist a quick browse of John Lewis sale and, amongst the homeware items still available, we’ve spotted several familiar favourites now reduced by up to half price and lots of other good buys.
Here are some of our top picks.
1. The contemporary metal bay tree sculpture by Alex Davis, that we featured in April, has been reduced from £545 to £375.
2. The quirky Karlsson book design mantle clock, in primary colours, has been reduced from £25 to £12.50.
3. The distinctively designed Content by Conran matador armchair, in caterpillar green, reduced from £999 to £699.
4. A very nice dark wood Ellis sideboard, which would provide plenty of useful storage, reduced from £299 to £199.
5. More good shelving in the form of the Content by Conran Kendal alcove shelving in oak, reduced from £695 to £399.
6. A Nick Munro walnut dining table, reduced from £899 to £599.
7. An Ella Doran Indian Slippers design cushion is reduced from £35 to £17.50.
8. A colourful Villeroy & Boch new wave caffee farida espresso cup reduced from £14.95 to £7.50.
9. The Denby Monsoon chrysanthemum jug, which is a lovely shape, reduced from £9 to £6.30.
10. John Lewis geometric mugs (in red, green and grey) reduced from £4 to £2.
Tags: Alex Davis, bargain, conran, Denby, Ella Doran, jug, karlsson, mug, Nick Munro, reduced, sale, Shelving, sideboard, Table